General direction to the hotel and all information about Local Guides just for you.
- Tan Son Nhat International Airport
- Notre Dame Cathedral
- People’s Committee Building
- Reunification Palace
- Saigon Central Post Office
- Saigon Opera House
- War Remnants Museum
- Mon Hue Restaurant
- Pho 24
- Pizza 4P's
- Quan Bui Restaurant
- Wrap and Roll
- 3A Station - Food and Fashion
- Ben Thanh Market
- Bitexco Financial Tower
- Vincom Centre
How To Get Here
GENERAL DIRECTIONS TO THE HOTEL
AIRPORT OR TRAIN
FROM TAN SON NHAT INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT (SGN)
7.3 KM – Approximately 45 minutes by car
FROM SAIGON TRAIN STATION
5.5 KM – Approximately 25 minutes by car
AIRPORT TRANSFER SERVICE
BOOK YOUR PRIVATE CAR
At Le Méridien Saigon, we are pleased to offer safe, quick and comfortable transfers in a private, air-conditioned car, van, or bus with one piece of luggage per person.
- SEDAN: VND 1,600,000++/per way (1-3 passengers)
- VAN: VND 1,600,000++/per way (4-9 passengers)
- COASTER: VND 2,300,000++/per way (10-15 passengers)
- BUS: VND 3,200,000++/per way (16-30 passengers)
Recommended by us
If you prefer to get to the hotel by yourself, Taxis can be found outside the airport, or arranged in advance by calling one of the two recommended taxi companies below.
- Vinasun: +84 28 3827 2727
- Mai Linh: +84 28 3838 3838
HOTEL ADDRESS IN VIETNAM
Khách Sạn Le Méridien Saigon
Số 3C Đường Tôn Đức Thắng, Quận 1
Thành Phố Hồ Chí Minh,
If you require assistance arranging transportation or have any additional requests, please feel free to contact us at +84 28 6263 6688 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
UNLOCK SAIGON > All about Local Attractions.
CONCIERGE TIPS > Where to go?